It's all about JESUS.
On the foundation of who Jesus is and what he has done for us on the cross, we are made alive in relationship with God. This relationship is powerful and transformative. The following are a list of resources to help you grow in your love for Him and to help you disciple others.
The Antioch Discipleship App
The Antioch Discipleship App is designed to help you love God, love others, and reach out. Use it in a group setting, one-on-one, or in your own personal devotional time. Download it on the app store.
LOVING GOD: FOUNDATIONAL VALUES
Daily Devotion To Jesus
- First 15 Devotional App - This app from Craig & Rachel Denison will help you encounter God in the morning. It is a 15 minute daily devotional that incorporates scripture, worship, and prayer.
- Adoration App (iPhone)
- The Cross and The Switchblade – David Wilkerson
- Joy Unspeakable – Martin Lloyd Jones
- Beginners Guide to Spiritual Gifts – Sam Storms
- Celebration of Discipline – Richard Foster
Understanding God's Character & Nature
- God Has a Name – John Mark Comer
Prayer Changes Things
The Word is Our Standard And Our Delight
- How to Read the Bible For All Its Worth – Gordon Fee
- How to Read the Bible Book by Book – Gordon Fee
- Precept Austin – Commentary Index
- The Bible Project – Tim Mackie
Commitment to Personal Transformation
- Rick Warren Spiritual Inventory
- Inner room Healing – Sharla Brenneman
- Kairos Ministry – Gateway Church
LOVING ONE ANOTHER: RELATIONAL VALUES
Commitment to the local church
LOVING THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW JESUS: MINISTRY VALUES
Life on Life Discipleship